Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

What is Symptoms and Treatment of Cancer

Cancer is a symptom in which the cells of the body start multiplying by themselves. Although mobile multiplication is essential for human body, but cells effected by cancer multiply in an uncontrollable style forming lumps as well as tumors. These growths then impact the nervous, respiratory as well as circulatory system and alter body functions. These tumors are also formed in the human heart and are categorized because primary or secondary tumors. Primary growths are localized to a certain area whereas secondary tumors may spread the cancer to the other parts of the body. The secondary tumors are more typical in case of heart most cancers.

Symptoms

Some of the common symptoms at initial stages are given below. These types of symptoms are more or less the same as the symptoms of other heart diseases.

  • Heart rate greater than One hundred beats per minute, medically known as Tachycardia
  • Hearing of additional heart sounds apart from the regular two beats also known as heart murmur.
  • Inflation of muscular walls from the heart, resulting in an increase in the size of the heart. Also referred to as Cardiomegaly.
  • Continuous chest pain that is caused when the coronary heart is not receiving adequate amounts of blood and oxygen, clinically known as Angina.
  • Difficulty within breathing also known as dyspnea.
  • Sense of fainting and fever combined with loss of appetite.
  • Swelling of the tissue underneath the fingernails also known as hand clubbing.
  • Loss of muscle and weight, also referred to as Cachexia.

Medical researchers are not pretty sure about the causes of heart cancer and other cardiovascular disease, yet they have recognized the soft cells cells within the coronary heart known as lymphomas are responsible for developing cancerous cells inside the heart. Also, certain chemotherapy drugs such as anthracyclines and taxanes etc. can also cause damage to the heart. Cigarettes use also increases the chances of heart cancer. If someone in your loved ones had a heart cancer, then you are at an increased risk associated with developing it.

Treatment

Heart cancer is often curable by taking proper medicine and through regular check-ups. Therapeutic care measures have proved to be effective in manipulating the symptoms to a great extent. The treatment depends upon the tumor which has caused the cancer. In case of main tumor treatment, coronary heart surgery can be an option whereas for supplementary tumor treatment, effective diagnosis along with related treatment is required. Your physician would be the best person to advice on this as treatment may differ from person to person.

Earlier cancer was considered to be the fatal disease, but today thanks to the advent of various drugs, most of the cancers can be cured or included to a certain extent. Although, it is a rare form of cancer, ignorance about it can complicate the problem if not diagnosed at initial stages. The best way to be aware of your own heart's health is to get examined on a regular basis.

1 comments:

  1. Here is  my testimony on how I was cured of HIV by Dr Akhigbe,with his natural herbal medicine.  on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then I never thought that I was invincible to STD s or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a re as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. After a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, LIVER CIRRHOSIS, DEPRESSION, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, COLD URTICARIA, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS,INSOMNIA,  BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, INSOMNIA HEARTBURN, ,  THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, AND OTHERS VARIOUS DISEASES/ VIRUS.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
       drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +2349010754824.
      My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.
       

    ReplyDelete